Tweaking the Template

Photo of changed template taped to wallI found a little time yesterday to work on my vinyl wall project.  I changed the vase, made the stems a little thinner, and added text. Here is a picture of the revised template taped to the wall. (Part of the text didn’t cut out quite right because I had it too close to the edge of the paper. But it still worked fine for giving me a visual.”) I like this vase much better than the previous one…. which really looked more like a pot.

When I was satisfied with how it looked I started cutting the vinyl out with the Craft Robo. Today I’ll apply the transfer paper and hopefully get it on the wall!

Happy drawing.

Laurianne

One Reply to “Tweaking the Template”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *